We want to invite you to the second IDEA StatiCa Connection webinar in 2018. This time we will focus on anchors design and code-check. We will discuss the possibilities of the model definition and code-checks.
- Balustrade anchoring – design and code check of balustrade anchoring, stiffening member definition and anchor input
- Steel column anchoring – input of shear iron, different ways how to transfer shear force
- Rod anchoring – design of general anchoring, connection with one bolt
In the webinar, we will show you how to design a model of complicated anchoring and we will show you several possibilities of a model input.
Join the Webinar and learn about:
- How to quickly use IDEA StatiCa to design and check steel connections
- Dealing with balustrade anchoring into a concrete slab
- Definition of anchors for multiple plates
- How to deliver clear results for verification